A new year brings new opportunities and January is traditionally the month of good resolutions and new starts.
If part of your goals and challenges for 2022 includes doing good for others, we’ve come up with 5 ways that you can fundraise for Hands this month.
Setting yourself a fundraising target to support your personal challenges and goals can be the difference between falling off the wagon and staying on track so let us help you reach your goals.
1. Run head first into the new year by setting yourself a running challenge. Run 100km in a month, run your first 10km, take up running 3 times a week. Whatever the challenge, let us help keep you accountable to your goal
2. Give up challenges are great for breaking bad habits or in our case losing some Christmas kilos. Whatever your vice, choose to give up for 1 month or 1 year and set a fundraising goal to keep you accountable
3. Stretch and flex into the new year with a 30-day yoga challenge. There are plenty of apps and coaches out there, we love Yoga with Kassandra, particularly her 10 min a day 30-day challenge. Bring your girlfriends along for the month with some virtual sessions
4. All shopped out, need a break from the sales and consumerism… curb your urges by taking on a no-buy January. You could even extend that to no-buy 2022 Challenge and really take your challenge to another level. Resist those urges to splurge and support our kids in the process
5. Host a virtual event – yep we are back there again where virtual events seem a bit safer and more of a sure thing than in-person events. Trivia, auctions, night in with the girls. Whatever you choose, you can do it all in the name of Hands with any funds raised going straight to the kids.
Set up a fundraising page today