Hands Group Experience
Terms and Conditions
- Position on a Hands Experience is not secured until your first payment is made.
- The first $500 received (deposit) will be non-refundable if you wish to withdraw from the ride.
- Deposit is not transferrable to another rider or to another Hands Experience.
- You agree to raise the minimum fundraising in accordance with your Hands Experience and should you fail to do so you may not be allowed to participate in the experience.
- Should you be withdrawn from the ride due to not raising your minimum agreed fundraising, your deposit will be forfeited and cancellation terms will apply.
- Fundraising Schedule
- Minimum 90% of fundraising is due 2 weeks prior to the start of your Hands Experience.
- 100% of fundraising is due 2 weeks following the end of your Hands Experience.
- Full payment for your Hands Experience is due 90 days prior to the start of the ride. Failure to make payment will result in cancellation of your position on the Hands Experience. Payment options:
- Monthly instalment payments of equal amounts. If you select this option, your credit card will be charged each month until the balance has been paid. $500 of your payments will be non refundable as per cancellation terms.
- Full payment at the time of registration
- If you withdraw from a Hands Experience, any donations received can be carried over for a period of 12 months to another Hands Experience. Refunds of donations will not be issued under any circumstance.
- You agree to take out personal travel insurance which is valid for the duration of your Hands Experience.
- Withdrawal from a Hands Experience after full payment has been made will incur the following penalties (in all instances the refund is less the $500 non-refundable deposit)
- Prior to 90 days – full refund
- Between 60 days and 90 days – 75% refund
- Between 30 days and 60 days – 50% refund
- Between 0 days and 30 days – no refund
- In the event of withdrawal from a Hands Experience after full or part payment has been made, and in the existence of extenuating circumstances, Hands may consider refunding or transferring the payment, however full discretion remains with the General Manager of Hands Group.
In the event of the ride being cancelled due to COVID-19, a full refund will be issued or the credit can be transferred to a future ride.
If the event is postponed due to COVID-19 any funds paid will be transferred to the new date or a different Hands experience.
In the event that a participant chooses not to participate in the ride experience that is still going ahead due to coronavirus concerns will be treated as a 'change of mind' therefore cancellation. The non-refundable $500 deposit will be forfeited and any balance funds will be carried over to a future ride or Hands Experience.